Ship - meteorological service
- establishment of ship-meteorological stations;
- education of ship-observers, making of instructions and accessories;
- control of ship-meteorological instruments.
- climatic data, weather certificates and surveys;
- climatic analyses, studies and projects;
- expert analyses.
Marine meteorological forecasts
- marine meteorological bulletins and warnings for ocean-going ships and great coastal trade;
- marine meteorological bulletins and warnings for coastal trade;
- marine meteorological bulletins and warnings for anchorings and ports;
- weather surveys;
- meteorological consultations;
- meteorological services for maritime search and rescue;
- special meteorological information for marinas, shipyards, marine constructions, cargo handling,towing and transportation of special cargo, marine works, exploration and exploitation of sea andseabed, roads, saltworks, electric power industry, support to military activities, etc.;